About the French Language School Canberra
Professional teaching expertise
- Teachers have prior experience and are carefully selected.
- Teachers have experience in providing general language programs as well as language for specific purposes, such as economics, politics, trade etc.
- Attention to cultural dimensions associated with the French language and French
Modern teaching methodology
- Based on small groups or individual classes.
- Attention to individual needs and developing proficiency in all macro skills.
- All students are assessed prior to placement to ensure an optimum learning environment for individuals and groups.
- Exposure of students to a variety of native speakers, both male and female
with various accents.
Use of quality teaching resources
- Up-to-date resources which reinforce the pedagogical principles of teaching French as a second language.
- Multimedia to reinforce learning.
Familiarity with Government requirements
- Extensive experience in conducting intensive language training from survival
to nearly native proficiency level for government officers prior to their overseas
Excellent track record of performance
- Established since 1998.
- Very high success rate, as evidenced by references and repeat business.
- To maintain the highest standards of teaching the French Language School is committed through its quality control methods to ensuring students experience excellent learning outcomes.
- Ms Gilbert personally monitors students' feedbacks and progresses to ensure of the high quality of the teaching.
- Range of class times available to suit client needs, including weekends and evenings.
- Timetable can be tailored to suit client requirements.
- Special requests and program adjustments can be arranged.